When you choose the customized option, depending on the item of your preference you will need to provide us with a series of measurements when placing your order (through the order notes field as seen on the cart page). On this page you can find instructions on how to take measurements of different parts of your body as required for the item you choose.
Please ensure that your measurements are not too tight or too loose around your body to guarantee the comfort and fit of your item.
- Neck: wrap the measuring tape around your neck and rest it below the middle portion of your neck.
- Bust: wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of the bust without pulling tight. Round up the number in centimetres.
- Underbust: wrap the measuring tape around and under the bust. Round up the number in centimetres.
- Waist: wrap the measuring tape around the narrowest part of your waist. Round up the number in centimetres.
- Hip: wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your hip without pulling tight. Round up the number in centimetres.
- Buttocks: wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your buttocks. Round up the number in centimetres.
- Thigh: place the measuring tape on the widest part of your thigh. Round up the number in centimetres.
- - - -
XS (UK 8 / EU 36 / US 6) - Neck30-34/ Bust 80-85cm / Waist 60-65cm / Hip 85-90cm
S (UK 10 / EU 38 / US 8) - Neck30-34/ Bust 80-85 / Waist 65-70cm /Hip 90-95cm
M (UK 12 / EU 40 / US 10) - Neck 34-38/ Bust 85-90cm / Waist 70-75cm / Hip 95-105cm
L (UK 14 / EU 42 / US 12) - Neck38-42/ Bust 90-95cm / Waist 75-80cm / Hip 105-115cm
XL (UK 16 / EU 44 / US 14) - Neck42-46/ Bust 95-110cm / Waist 80-85cm / Hip 115-120cm
2XL (UK 18 / EU 46 / US 16) -Neck43-46/ Bust 110-120cm / Waist 85-95cm / Hip 120-130cm
3XL (UK 20 / EU 48 / US 18) -Neck44-47/ Bust 120-130cm / Waist 95-105cm / Hip 130-140cm